View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-22-2017, 04:52 AM

"Cause you're a girl? No, not at all! It's just because I like being the most prepared!" Carl muttered under his breath at Stacy as she finished lighting the fire. He pulled his hand back to scratch the back of his head, a rather sheepish expression on his face. Thankfully she dropped the subject as Carl started to explain about his camping gear.

"But what if the forecast is wrong for that night?" Carl asked Stacy, "You could end up getting wet and sick! Carl pointed out as he started to stoke the fire. It was turning into a very nice campfire now. Stacy really had done a good job preparing it! Carl sat down next to the fire warming his hands. "But you know... It's been a long time since I slept under the stars. I think I'll sleep out side with you tonight! Carl exclaimed. Partly he didn't want to be outdone by Stacy but partly too, It HAD been a long time since he had slept out under the stars.

"But! We should have a little dinner first before bed!" Carl said, turning to rummage though his pack. He pulled out his dried camping food that he used whenever he was on the road and started chewing on some dried meat and crackers. "Mmm... Would you like some Stacy?" Carl asked presenting Stacy with some of his food.

((We do need a bug scene now! I'm thinking anything regarding sleeping and a bug pokemon XD Either when they go to go to bed or when they wake up XD))