View Single Post
Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 12-31-2014, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamletSpamlet View Post
Hi Cherry! My holidays were fine, not too many gifts but lots of great food. How were yours?
FOOD. Hopefully some good family time too?

My christmas was great! My boss had written on the calendar that we couldn't ask off Christmas Eve, but that's the only day my family does christmas. Huge extended family (10+ cousins alone) all comes in from all over. So I was... crushed. But when I talked to her about it, she understood and let me have the day off anyway. I had a great time as always, and I'm so glad I got to go. It's honestly the highlight of my year! Better yet, the boyf came with me, which made it that much better. Then a couple days later the boyf and I stole my (fav ) cousin for a day before he had to go back to Kansas City.

Also my mom went a little overboard with presents. Barring some huge disaster, this will be my last Christmas at home, so I guess she wanted to do a little blow out since we're doing well financially at the moment. So she got me a lot of things, and a lot of fairly pricey things. Makes me feel a little guilty for reasons I can't fully articulate, but it's nice to have new stuff I wouldn't have been able to afford on my own.

And thanks for the prize!