View Single Post
Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 07-18-2015, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veno View Post
That's what I keep telling myself. It's going to be rough working part time, school full time, and being a single mom, but plenty of moms have done it so I keep telling myself that there is no option for failure. Which there isn't. I'm just thankful that this semester and next semester I only have to go to the campus for one class each semester. :) the rest are online. So I don't have to be away from my son more than I have to be.

Well I mean not like rudely ask, just sort of bring it up. But bounce around in other forums. :) It's worth a shot.

The 300-sided dice lands on 45
Hey, my parents raised three kids, went to school and worked full time. If there is a will, there is a way for it to be done.
Very true, never hurts to ask and see what happens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow View Post
actually no.. i was here earlier before i'd slept 'grimces' poor hummy.. i had a melt down over some stupid posting boxes.. its one of those 'if i could redo this momen ti'd burn it' type of moments. anyways i was jsut poking htorugh the forum thing..
Hey, it happens and I know all about having meltdowns over those stupid posting boxes. Won't get into my spat with her. We don't converse much anymore. But I don't care.
Cause I am evil like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
Iunno. I technically quit a long time ago. I planned on sticking to buy art, but since there aren't many artists, and I have an ungodly amount of crap, I've ended up mostly the same as always. :I;;

Personally, even if I had quit, I wouldn't want my items to be taken off my account. You never know when you might wanna come back.
Dystopia, what kind of stuff do you have? I am willing to buy stuff if you want to unload some of your inventory.

Not sure if I will ever give up my accounts here. This place is my second home, when I am not having relations or at work, there is the place for me.