Thread: S7Nera
View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 07-31-2014, 03:14 PM

There just had to be a vain woman like Sybille on their trip. And she just had to be the first to take a stab at his joking. To make matters worse, she took it seriously. Rolling his eyes with disdain, Harv let his eyes pull of the natural beauty and fall onto the others that were now teamed up with him. Would they prove to be as bitchy and rude?

Thankfully, no. Wait, make that yes. Well, half-yes? This guy was now up in a tree. Psh, Tree-Hugger, he mused while rolling his eyes again. Was there no one here that he could deal with? First a first-class rich bitch. Now a scaredy cat. Who was next to say or do something stupid?

NO!

NO NO NO NO NO!

Not the sexy woman in the group. Sure, Sybille was gorgeous but this woman (Emma) was sexy. And she was ripping apart his crude sarcasm. Were they all bitches? Was that the norm with pretty women? Needing to have a stick up their asses? He rolled his eyes again. She did save herself though, with her latter comment to Tree-Hugger. Maybe Foxy wasn't so bad after all. At least she appeared smart.

Coach was back to being weird and anti-social again. She was clearly Pride. Too good for everyone else in this group. Tree-Hugger, Sloth, as he stated. Foxy, Lust, without a doubt. His eyes moved across the way to land on a man with a lot of items on his person, gold items. Clearly Greed, especially from the way he was idolizing his attire. With a roll of the eyes (how many times has he done this now?!), he wondered what he was. He would have guessed Greed, but that was definitely the other guy. So what did that leave... Envy, Gluttony, Wr... the irony. Wrath.

Wrath. Yup, that was him. It was his gang-name so it had to be his sin, too.

Wait, why did he have to be the 'bad guy.' Sure, all sins are bad but wrath is up there on the list of the worst. Wrath is fueled by pride, greed, lust, and envy. Having all those things make your wrath worse. And he had all those things. Hell, he almost killed people how many times now? That one time was an accident, so he didn't count it. How was he supposed to know the guy would have a heart-attack and die when he held a gun to the man's head?!

That was beside the point. Eyes following Tree-Hugger, he sighed. "Triple As wouldn't be the worse. Lithium and Silver Oxide batteries are much smaller. Didn't you ever have a GigaPet or Taki... Shimi... things when you were younger? Those things took tiny batteries." He was sure his comment went unheard, but he didn't care. He was just making a statement on size.

It was clear the Harv now that these group was going to do their own thing and get in each others way. Didn't help that he didn't know any of them and none of these dweebs seemed interested in knowing each other.

"Let's stop and think before we do anything rash. And before we all run off and 'save the world,' why don't we get to at least know each other's names. I would hate to call Coach Bag Bitch, Coach the whole time. Miss Foxy Lady, Foxy. And you,"
he shook his head at Miles, "I don't want you call you Tree-Hugger."

With a step back, he flashed a grin and introduced himself. "Davis Harvey. Harv for short. Yankee. My gang name is Wrath so I'm going to go out on a limb here and sa-" the sound of leaves being cut was really starting to get under his skin. Did she HAVE to do that while he was talking? Someone else was picking dirt out from their nails. That noise was annoying, too. And then Gold-Boy was kissing his teeth with his tongue. Another annoying noise.

Brows quirked and eyes losing their sanity, he snapped.

"WILL YOU ALL JUST STOP!"

Harv grunted and looked at the three who were pissing him off. "God, you're all annoying. You bitch that I'm the gross one, but you're all just rude." Now, he cleared his throat and tried to start over. "Who are you all, where are you from, and which sin do you think you are. No, wait wait. I think I got this one."

"You,"
he pointed at Coach. "Pride." He turned to Foxy. "Lust." He didn't even spin around to point at Gold-Boy. "Greed." His finger went to Miles. "Sloth." There were two left. Gluttony and Envy. Clearly, the pretty woman before him wasn't Gluttony so that made her, "You're Envy." He turned to the last one. "So that means you're Gluttony."

Hand draping over his eyes, he pinched the bridge of his nose to flush out the wicked headache that came out of nowhere. "Now before we all run off and do our own-"

His brow panged. "WILL YOU STOP!"

Just as he whirled around to shout at Coach, a massive head came out of the thick, tall grass and plucked Harv from the ground as if he were a flower. In seconds, the massive carnivore swallowed him whole. With a roar, the Rex turned its attention to the others. Its lips painted red with Harv's fresh blood. A look of ceaseless hunger still lingered in the beast's eerie, heartless eyes. This thing was a killer, a true killer. It felt no pain. No fear. No nothing. It just eat and it mowed down Harv as if he were nothing!

Large, sprawled toes inching forward, the monstrous dinosaur snapped toward the others. But stopped just before eating Emma. Frozen, the creature glowed like a rainbow and the world became insanely white. The sound of a clock took over as the silence vanished.

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.

Falling from the sky again, the crew landed in their original grabs and original places. Backpacks weren't opened. Leaves weren't cut. Kali wasn't with her raptor friends; she was alone on her back. Everything went back to the way it was when the first got there. Why, even Harv was back.

"HOLY SHIT, DID I GET EATEN BY A MOTHERFU--ING DINOSAUR?!" Hands in his hair, he stepped from his spot and looked around the area.

A voice, her voice, Yuera's voice, came from nowhere. "You must not die. The more you die, the harder you mission becomes. If just one of you dies, everything resets and you have to start over. Each redo moves the item to a harder location. So please use caution in all you do."

With those new words of warning, Haarv crinkled his nose and rolled his eyes. "Oh sure, now you tell us. WHY WOULDN'T YOU TELL US THAT UPFRONT!" Peeved, he stomped over to where his bag was dropped and looped it up so it was on his shoulders. "Let's get out of here before I get eaten again. One putrid stomach was enough for me."

TwitchTumblrInstagram
Wanna roleplay? WTF or Mene

Last edited by Xavirne; 07-31-2014 at 03:19 PM..