Thread: Say I Do, Alibi
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-20-2017, 02:39 PM

Hino chuckled at Elliot's words as she saved his number. Of course she didn't have it already since she didn't care. Even if Bobby may have given it to her before, she was sure she just scoffed and ignored his every word. Hadn't she always done that with half of what anyone had to say? It was a pride thing and she had more pride than an entire nationalist party. Shaking her head, she hopped off the bar to grab a clean rag and wipe it off before spinning toward the door.

"Ah, good good. I think that's a marvelous way to spend your time. Hey, and maybe after work, do you want to meet up?" She sidled close enough for her breasts to briefly press against Elliot's arm as she whispered into his ear. "We should start trying to find our who really stole those black pearls. Because once our name is cleared, we can stop this." She rolled her eyes, scoffing slightly to indicate her real feelings about this fake relationship they'd been building. She didn't intend to ever let Elliot forget how much she disliked it. Even if they needed to keep the lie for years--and heaven forbid that they might--she would keep reminding him.

Letting her hand slip down his arm to briefly tangle their fingers, she tilted their bodies to give the cops a good view again. Raising her voice, she continued their lie. "So I'll see ya later, babe?" she almost purred just because she knew it would get under his skin. "Have fun with the pictures. I'll text when I close for the night, kay? Love ya Elliot," she added as she pulled him closer by the hand so she could plant a kiss on his lips. She had the perfect act so she didn't even mind this. Manipulating people was fun no matter how she did it. And besides, did she have a real choice but to make this look real?

After a second, she pulled back, just looking at Elliot. "Don't you mess this up either."