Thread: Say I Do, Alibi
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-25-2017, 11:24 PM

Hino smiled instantly at his suggestion for a meet-up place. It was hidden, pleasant, and still so very private. Neither of them really wanted the other in their lives so she would never even hint that they make nice somewhere more personable. At least, not while they could get away with it. Who knew what this rouse might lead to, but she hoped to find the real criminal before it got too far. "Yeah, perfect," she hummed back, changing the direction of her walk. It would only take her fifteen minutes to traverse there by foot, walking leisurely as she planned too. Shifting her phone to a more comfortable position, she continued to talk.

"At what time should I expect you? It won't make me longer than fifteen and I hate to wait." A sly question. Not that she expected to get much information that way or even cared to. It was a fun game though. Her feet made a steady echo on the pavement, no doubt revealing to Elliot that she was walking to their destination. "Ah, just don't take too long okay!" she added with a huff. "Make me wait more than ten minutes and I'll hurt you." With that last comment, she ended the call, already quickening her pace toward the park. The sooner they started talking about this and finding an answer, the better. She gave her ring a quick glance, her red-brown eyes letting out a flash. This ring was never meant for this. And if she had her way, it never would.