Thread: Say I Do, Alibi
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-24-2017, 05:27 PM

Hino snorted, her only comeback to Elliot's statement, the only response she needed really because he knew he didn't have the a close thing to a perfect face. Maybe handsome under certain lights, with bad company around for comparison, but not perfect. After a second, she sighed, waving one hand in dismissal. "I'll look it over. Just...we should meet some time and go on a...date." She just about spat out the last word, disgust obvious on her face. She held it back though, knowing just what game they played and what it required. Even if they got engaged already, they needed to act the couple part at least once more in public before they went through with the marriage. It was the perfect cherry on top to make sure everyone knew in the physical, not just internet world.

Tucking the album that Elliot gave her under her arm, Hino turned to leave. "Ah, that should be it though. I'll contact you with a place and time for the date. I'm asking you out on it just so you know," she huffed. "None of that boy's do the asking thing okay." With a roll of her eyes, Hino stepped away from the slight bubble of light that the park's lighting offered, falling into the shadows. "And you be careful. Don't get killed walking home, my sweet alibi. Don't forget that I love you." Hino through her head back with a laugh as she walked away, not waiting for any kind of response. The dark of night fell a long time ago. It was about time she got to bed and pretended this day never happened. Damn, she was ready to see her bed again. Damn this day. Damn this everything.