View Single Post
The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 09-20-2012, 07:47 PM

I've decided that I have been plotting and trying to recruit people on my own way too long and I thought it was best to not only share my methods, but have a place to share your ideas in order to have a big list of ways that the every day user can help out.

PING me if you post an idea!

Currently known FREE ways to advertise: (Or free enough)
Omegle: While the site is full of annoying people, there is a chance to find those literate, smart and interesting people on there. If you meet one while chatting on Omegle, ask them about Menewsha.

Facebook: While I know a lot of people already do this, you can talk about Menewsha while you are on Facebook to try to spark interest in the site. Maybe quite something someone said that was funny? Share a funny Mene Meme?
Changing your profile picture to someone mene related (such as baby Yan) to peak interest.

Welcoming: While it may not seem like much, welcoming users will encourage them to post on Menewsha by keeping them encouraged instead of lonely. A lonely user is much more likely to never come back.

Cheezeburger: Spamming the site with quality Memes from menewsha with www.menewsha.com or something similar on the photo to create interest. Potentially a win-win if we can get menewsha's memes popular they'd advertise themselves.

Currently known ways to advertise that COST: (Please include a price if you can)

None at the moment

--------------

I know there is a chance this has been done somewhere, but I wanted to have a place to organize it myself, maybe even make a contest someday to spark invitations.

Last edited by The Wandering Poet; 10-11-2012 at 07:39 AM..