Thread: Save Grargoth
View Single Post
Chingcha
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-15-2011, 04:36 AM

Sam watched with wonder as the wall seporated, and the gate appeared. On the other side was a world she could never have imagined, even with her over active imagination. It was a complex mix of medevil times, modern technology, and sci-fi.

She stood there for some time before remembering that she was still in the gate. "oh...sorry about that!"

She quickly ran through the gates and into the streets, where she continued to look around in amazement.

"This...place...is...awesome!"

A couple citizens, one with purple skin, and the other with a flat face and a pair of snake like eyes stopped and looked at her before giggling. Sam blushed lightly in embarrassment and continued onward, but soon found herself in awe once again.

"Wow..." she uttered as she looked straight up at the highest tower she's ever seen- and it was made of wood.

Tentively, she found herself fondling the tips of her newly pointed ears. "So...what do I do here?"

"How about what you came here to do? You did agree to help the city from dying, am I correct?"

She stared straight ahead, watching what looked to be a family of lawn gnomes. She nodded. "Yea, I did. So, how do I do that?"