View Single Post
Channah
Purple Peril
NPC

Old 04-03-2014, 12:12 AM

Now what exactly is the Quest Forum for, you ask. Well the purpose of your Quest thread will be to list and organize your progress in obtaining items or gold.

Here are some do's and don'ts for the Quest Forum.
Do do the dos and don't do the don'ts, so I don't have to hurt you.

ONE THREAD PER PERSON

When makin your Quest thread, you can do so on your own, or you can team up with a buddy to make a joint thread.

The Quest forum has a one thread per person rule. That's right, only one. And this includes any joint threads you might have made with someone else.

Don't go around creating multiple quest threads. That's just messy. In certain cases, you might be allowed to make a new thread. One example is no longer wanting to be part of a joint thread, and wishin to make one of your own. --- But all decisions are at staff discretion. Listen to em, they know what they're doin.

If you feel like you're in need of somethin different, try changing up your current thread. Alter the layout and make it pretty to suit your needs. --- And if you don't think you have enough reserved posts, contact an online moderator and they'll be happy to free some up for you.

You must contact a moderator before makin a new thread, meaning you already have a Quest thread and want to create another. However, be sure to wait for a response saying that you are allowed to make the new thread. If you go ahead and create another without the okay, you will be required to use the old thread. --- And I might just have to bop you on the noggin.

If the staff doesn't think you have a valid enough reason, then you will not be able to make a new thread.

And sorry kids, but no making threads for other people. If you want to help a friend with their quest, a section of your own thread can be added just as easily.

Concerning Charites

Starting a quest thread to help fund the creation of a charity is also a no go. It's not allowed. That's because someone might be pretending to start a future charity, when in fact they have no intentions of actually carrying out such a thing. There are some shady folks out in the world.

However, if you do own a legitimate charity, you may free up some space in your thread to help quest for the charity. You are not allowed to make a secondary thread for it.

BEGGING
Your quest thread is the place to list and organize all your goals. You are not allowed to beg for items or gold.

For example:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beggy Hill
HI!!!! im new! could u pleze donate to me?! i'll take nything you dont want! PLEZE!!! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo Beggins
I would really love some socks! Please! I will love you forever!
When startin up your quest thread, be sure to have a specific goal in mind. Vague or random threads serve no purpose.

For Example:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored Brian
Hey guyz! I want itemz! Just not sure what. Wish me luck!
None of these kinda threads are allowed. Do so and you might find your thread locked, moved to the trash and you just may receive a reminder from a moderator.

BUMPING, SPAMMING, REPEAT POSTING
As with all over Menewsha, bumping, spamming and repeat posting are deadly sins and not allowed. These posts may be deleted, which will negatively affect your gold count, and you may receive a reminder from a moderator.

Bumping Example:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie Bumper
BUMP!
Spam Example:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spamela Anderson
BUTTERFINGERS! Taste so good! My dog loves me!!! WABBA WABBA WABBA!!! --- I don't know you but I has some gold now! ^.^
Repeat posting is the copy pasting of one message into multiple threads. Example:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repeating Pete
[First Thread]
Hey there! Good luck with your quest!
Quote:
[Second Thread]
Quote:
[ThirdThread]

OFFSITE TRADING
Offsite trading is the selling of Menewshan gold or items for real life money, or in exchange for currency or items from another web site. This includes selling your account. Offsite trading is a BANNABLE OFFENSE.
Just ain't worth it.

And remember to follow all of Menewsha's rules and T.o.S..

Keep these in mind, and I won't have to whack you with my purse. *cackles*

Last edited by Channah; 09-08-2017 at 12:28 AM..