View Single Post
NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 02-05-2014, 12:39 AM

Name: Spearow

Type: Flying/Normal

Appearance: Spearow are small birds that are 0.3m tall and weighs 2kg. It has brown feathers on its head, red wings, black back and creme underside. Its beak and legs are pink. It has a spiky head crest, two small wings and two legs. Its beak is hooked.

Behaviour: Spearow are not great flyers and must rapidly flap their small wings in order to stay aloft. It cries can be heard over half a mile away. If threatened, it calls for other Spearow and Fearow to help it in huge flocks. It is vicious and vengeful, remembering those that have wronged it, even after it evolves.

Habitat: It is found in forests and grasslands, especially at the foot of rocky mountains. Flocks can be troublesome in cities, towns and farms.

Diet: Spearow eat insects, seeds, berries, fruits and even carrion.

Spearow evolves at level 20.

~~~~~

Name: Fearow

Type: Flying/Normal

Appearance: Fearow are a lot taller and heavier than their former evolution, standing at around 1.2m and weighing about 38kg. It has brown feathers and lighter, creme coloured feathers on its back and wing tips. It has a red comb on its head and pink beak and legs. It has large wings and a long neck, with a long beak.

Behaviour: Its large wings enable it to stay in flight for days without landing. Its sharp eyesight can spot prey below, which it dives upon from high in the sky. Fearow like to protect flocks of Spearow, and will aggressively attack any that disturbs them. Because of its powerful flying abilities, it is often trained to be used as transport.

Habitat: It is common around large expanses of flat grassland but can be seen hovering over mountains and forests.

Diet: Fearow eats anything it can overpower from the sky, on both the land and sea.

Fearow doesn't evolve.

"On my many travels, I had the opportunity to observe the aggressive behaviour of Spearow and Fearow, one particular event happened in the Kanto region, where Spearow are quite common. A poor farmer had a flock of these birds ravaging his crops, and couldn't find anyway to get rid of them. He lost it one day and brought out his rifle, shooting at the Pokemon in a vain attempt to drive them away from his precious corn crops. Unfortunately for the farmer, the cries of the distressed Spearows summoned a rather large and ferocious Fearow to come to their aid. When I found the farm, it had been mostly destroyed and the poor farmer was barricaded in his house, fearing what might happen if the Fearow saw him leave his house. I managed to catch each Spearow and relocate them, and had a tough battle with their keeper, the giant Fearow. I caught him and decided to Train him up, giving him back to the farmer as a guardian of his farm. With the Fearow flying in the skies, no pest dared to enter his property and he never had problems with Spearow again.''

Last edited by NekoLen; 02-05-2014 at 12:49 AM..