View Single Post
Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 01-23-2023, 11:59 PM

Spent another weekend outside my house and comfort zone with my other. We went thrifting and they bought an air hockey table and I found some pretty blue pillows, leather belt and a new computer chair. I had a coupon from donating last month too so my stuff was all of forty dollars. Nice. :3

They're also helping me learn Parelle parking and driving in general. They're such a patient person. We also got drunk and watched the last of Wednesday. Good times. However, I still feel hollow. Like we both don't want kids so all that's left is waiting until they leave for someone younger.

Now to figure out some things to do today. I kind of want to clean but it's not Wednesday yet. lol. Maybe I should start planning for keycon...

Last year I had a break down and didn't go. I miss those people I only see once a year. They're the kind where it's just like how you left off. Plus playing games and dancing is fun with them.

First will be deciding what costume(s), if any to wear. I haven't finished my updated Evil-Lyn Costume yet. I'm aiming for that one to be done. Other than that, I think I just might go as my freaky self.