View Single Post
Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-08-2023, 01:27 AM

[B]

This "weekend" won't end. Urgg! I'm so fucking sleepy, but I can't sleep. I have too much energy some how.

Ok SO here's a rough guide to where I am mentally right now.

* Friday: awake at 11 AM
* Saturday: slept for 4 hours (approx. 4am- 8 am) - Spent time with his family. Had a blast.
* S r to practice)
* Monday: Still awake.
* Tuesday: Still awake at 3 am ...

Ate some soup and then played WOW with my little spoon. I love that they like to be the little spoon in cuddling. They giggle so cute when I nom on dem. hehe. I'll give an updated time after our play session, and I eat my soup.

About 7:30 am now going to try and lay down again. If I'm not sleeping in and hour from now, I'll probably be back.

9:30 Passed in a second as I was staring blankly at a screen.

[A possible 2 hour nap happened. But I was conscious of sounds upstairs, so I don't think so. Plus two hours? are you kidding?]

10:00 PHONE CALL WAKE UP NoCTURNAL CREATURES WE'RE DAY CREATURES AND BETTER THAN YOU CUZ WE HAVE THE SUN.

I'll stay with the moon.

10:30 - 11:30 Trying to put thoughts onto a screen and my eye need some drops.

11:30 - 12:30 Realizing I have a new prescription to pick up now for a new drug that I already forget the name of... I asked the kiddo if she wanted to go for a walk with me.

12:30 - 4:00 Trying to put my boots on took longer than expected. The new one is spelt Apo-zopiclone.

730 lets go.

---------- Post added 02-07-2023 at 09:30 PM ----------

930 and I'm still up.

why

Last edited by Nephila; 02-08-2023 at 01:33 AM..