View Single Post
ReiyukaE
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-12-2023, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigbigadorlube View Post
Oh, I hadn't heard that but I also haven't done a lot of research into the game. That's not awesome.

Also, I FINALLY started playing Pokemon Violet. Y'all should be proud because I've been saying I would for like EVER. I'm sad though as the reason I was finally pushed to start it was that I had preordered the game on Amazon and today was the final day to redeem the preorder code except when I went to do it, the email with the code that's been sitting in my inbox for MONTHS is nowhere to be found. I'm so sad. Guess I'll be missing out.
Sucks about that code, but let me know if you ever want me to send you some of the version exclusives! I have Scarlet. Congrats on starting!

As for me, one of my favourite games was Crystal because I loved the Gold/Silver world, the ability to customize my pokeballs/gather acorns for specific balls.
And while I did enjoy the story and a lot of the characters in Sword and Shield, after Black/White and Sun/Moon, I think only Legends Arceus was one I really loved and just binge-played through it.

Last edited by ReiyukaE; 03-13-2023 at 04:25 PM..