View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 03-20-2023, 01:08 AM

Aww. :( I get that, though! It's not the same getting a copy of a plushie, especially when you've built memories with the one you had.

Aww! I remember those doggies! I think I had the Westie one. And I remember this because I would beg my parents to buy me a dog and I wanted a Westie so badly.

That's so cute. :> I miss the days when cops were actually nice and actually worked hard to keep people safe. Maybe those days never actually existed and I just lived in a fantasy world where everyone was nice and no one ever tried to actively hurt each other? Idk. I lived in a small town in Minnesota, so I was used to everyone knowing each other and when you went to the store, you'd run into the same people again and again. My mom went to the store once and saw my therapist and she talked to her and my mom was like, "If you were there, would you have said hi?" And I said, "Nope. :>" My therapist had a rule that if she saw her patients in public, she wouldn't approach or say hello unless we did first. Small towns are nice because they're beautiful, imho. But it gets old seeing the same people everywhere... I would run into kids I worked with at the daycare center all around town all the time.

Me too!! 8D I love grilled cheese sandwiches so much. :> I think they're my favorite types of sandwich. I like making them, but I feel like they're kinda expensive to make unless you use Kraft singles, and ngl, Kraft singles be bussin sometimes. XD But I haven't have Kraft singles in many years, so... idk. I tried Kraft Mac and cheese recently and it wasn't the same recipe as when I was a kid, so it wasn't that good. Dx It tasted like REAL cheese and not the imitation cheese that was so good when I was little... It just felt yucky. It was gloopy too. I used to eat WAY too much fake meat when I was vegetarian. I relied on it a lot for my protein and it was expensive too. Dx I ended up having really bad ovarian pain that my doctors couldn't figure out what was causing it, so I had to do my own research and I found out that increased amounts of soy can contribute to ovarian pain, so I stopped eating soy products and I started eating fish and chicken again because supposedly there's some vitamin or mineral in fish that can help with that kind of pain.