View Single Post
shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)。

Old 03-12-2007, 07:16 AM

@ ceridwen: Hehe, yeah, only one, though it wasn't supposed to be the ones for vision-aids XD; Just for colored ones haha. Yeah, I couldn't handle the pain of putting on the other one and putting on that one contact took too much effort for me to take it off again XD;;; I didn't want my hard work go in vain lolol by the way, how do you pronounce your username? :o I kind of pronouncing it like... "sir edwin" XD;;;

@ seiki: oooh~ I really like your moppy type of hair style~ I don't know if that's what you call it XD;;;;; I think I like the black color better on you than the red :3

@ bellbell: OMG!!! ;_______________; Nostalgia!!! I miss you guys so much TT_____TT

@ adderly: hahah, oink picture XD That was accidental hahaha. But yeah, put that picture on my siggy for a few weeks in Gaia and a lot of people kept randomly PMing me saying they loved it XD;;;; though I had to take it off because I was getting too many PMs TTATT;;; thank god for the profile comments <3

ah, yeah, emo baggage can be a real drag. and I do that with friends, too XD Support and be supported. but I don't know if they keep complaining about the same things over and over and do nothing about it... I just get tired of it. And I'll let my friends know, too XD;;; Of course... nicely lol.

Hahah~ I used to want to have another nose XD; And then I had a photoshop session where I did that "what if my nose looks like this?" ... and yeah, mine is the best for me XD;;;;;;;;;