View Single Post
EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 02-16-2014, 02:03 AM

Welcome to the Valentine's Tea Party at the Rose Garden! We your lovely hosts Eirian, Gwena, and Rhianwen (when she can get on), welcome you to come have tea and chat with us!

The scene

So this begins our Valentine's event here on the Island of Menewsha, I'v been eager to celebrate in hopes of seeing someone rather dear to me. Alas however, I have just recently learned that he has become engaged to be married. This Valentine's event has seemed very promising for me, however I have been reminded by someone, that when you love someone, you want the best for them. That said, I have decided to continue with my plan to throw a Tea Party for the event, and despite my longing for that special person, I wish him the best of happiness. Enough of boring you all with my ramblings, on with the Tea Party!

I will be giving away a single red rose to a random player on every 10th page, starting on page 10, and one lucky random winner on page 100 (should we get that far, will win a rambling rose of their color choice!

Last edited by EirianHikari; 02-16-2014 at 02:06 AM..