View Single Post
liquidrage
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-30-2014, 10:25 AM

Vharrus looked up from his book for a moment, slightly surprised that another patron would speak to him; in all his years of travel he had only been approached twice by strangers. He took a moment to study the woman, her red hair catching his attention above all else. He lost himself in thoughts of the past for a moment, lightly shaking his head to pull himself back to reality. He took note of her uniform, clearly a guardsmen by profession, and looked over to the empty table where she had sat prior to approaching him.

"You were the one speaking to the Captain of the Guard, were you not?" He turned his attention back to her, this Lu'ce. "Do you think it wise to be drunk when he arrives?" He couldn't help but grin, though he was sure she couldn't see it beneath his hood. "I'm so sorry, m'lady, where are my manners?" He reached up, his pale-white bony hands slipping from beneath his robes and slowly removing his hood. He looked at her with his grey eyes, cocking his head slightly to the side to shake his snow-white hair from his eyes. His skin was off-white and semi-transparent, looking closely one could see his muscles through his skin; they could also see the bones growing between them, encroaching on every inch of his body just beneath the surface.

He motioned with his hand for her to sit, changing his posture slightly; straightening his back and turning his body to face her. "But who am I to question your actions? Certainly you're aware of what you're doing." He closed his book and locked it, returning it to its place on his belt beneath the cloak, careful not to expose any more of him than he had already. "Besides, I'm not one to pass up a drink." A sly grin crept onto his face, the bones seeping out from between the muscles in his cheek wriggling slightly, as he picked up his glass.