View Single Post
jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-13-2015, 10:09 PM

Training Record

Think I trust you dainty girls to actually do the task I've assigned you? DO YOU THINK I'M CRAZY!?
You had better not be saying yes behind your hands or I will make you peel potatoes until you are 500!

Here, I need you to provide visual proof of your training efforts! Do not mess me about, I require a picture of something you have done, and an accompanying report.
Not more than one
I do not want to over-tax you poor dear little lambs, just you make sure the one you submit is good! Or it's scrubbing the latrines with your toothbrush for you!

Some pointers for you:

• You are a leprechaun, make sure you look like one!
  • You're meant to create mischief, make sure your photographic evidence proves you did this!
  • Your written report can tell me details of what you did to back up the visual evidence, and tell parts the picture doesn't show.

TRAINING REPORT FORM
Quote:
[B]Username:[/B]
[B]Pictoral evidence[/B]
[B]Written Report[/B]

And, because I don't want tears from you maggots unless I've made them happen...yes you can use the DAC to recreate your finest leprechauning moment. If it's just too much for you tender little cherubs to change your clothes!!

I might be nice and allow you to amend your report before the end of bootcamp, but only if you change it before the end of Monday, or into the bog with ya!

I also might be nice and give you a little something if your report shows you've been being an exemplary leprechaun...maybe...