View Single Post
r_e_n_o_Love
*^_^*

Old 04-01-2011, 04:11 AM

The Fallen

The world has been turned into the hands of the rich and dangerous.All you need is connections and knowledge to survive.

The two biggest names at the root of all this power is Mikel Lombardi and Larry Giordano. At least they were. Twenty-five years ago the two were really good friends. One could even say brothers. They helped each other rise to the highest power over Peragon City. Everything they earned they split equally. That included territory.

The police captain, Richard Grace wanted them shut down, but the only way to do that was to have them permanently wiped out. They had to many connections in the courts. So he hired a man named Castro to get the job done. Only a few of Grace's men were let in on the plan.

Castro got the job done. The bodies were never found, but there was news of an explosion on the Giordano yacht. Some believed they were on it. Others believe it was just a hokes. Either way everyone figures they are to old to be considered a threat any more.

Now in present day the two men's families have taken over. Giordano's niece and both Lombardi's and Giordano's grandson. Neither hold the same loyalties and ideals of the one's before them. They have turned the city into a war zone. They feud for full control and the elimination of the other.

Setting: The setting is 1990 in an alternate version of Earth. The main happenings of the story takes place in Paragon city located somewhere in central California, and revolves around the doings, and conflicts of the Giordano, and Lombardi families. The fashion and over all look matches that of the 1920's, but the overall technology is fairly modern to the actual time period.

There are thirteen districts total. The Giordano's control the odd districts, while the Lombardi's control the evens with the exception of the Fifth district. The Fifth distinct is split into north, and south with the Lombardi's heading the northern region while slowly gaining control of the southern region. The fifth district is the largest, holds the most ports, and is the first territory that Larry, and Mikel took over. In short, whoever has the most territory in this area holds the most power.

There are small gangs, and other mafia families that own parts of the territories, but they either answer to the Giordano's, or Lombardi's, or hold an insignificant amount of territory.

Rules

1. Follow Menewsha rules
2. This rp is rated pg-13 for violence, and sexual reference. (No sex scenes. Time skip if you need to.)
3. This is also a semi-lit to literate rp, I don't expect you to be saints when it comes to grammar, and I won't hound you for misspelling, but be reasonable. Don't use chat speak unless it's appropriate. Use spell check, etc. In addition to that, absolutely no one liners. I expect a good two paragraphs at the least. 8-10 sentences each. Also no first person.
4. No god moding, mary or gary sues, power playing etc. This isn't me being rude, but go look it up on Urban Dictionary. I fail at explaining things, and it helps makes things a lot clearer.
5. Your character can die, and so can mine. Work it out amongst yourselves, and notify me if you need to. But expect stuff to happen, and be realistic about the outcome. This is a mafia rp after all.
6. I don't mind sub-plots, but let me know ahead time what's going on. If you have an idea, anything at all, even if it's killing off a Don, taking them prisoner, hell shoot me with it.
7. Be active. Post every week to every two weeks. Let me know if you're quitting, or will be absent for awhile.
8. Play as many characters as you can handle.
9. Dons have already been chosen, but if you want to be a co-don or relation work it out with me before hand.
10. Title your Profs Poppet.
11. I am the God of this rp, bow down before me! Nah. But I do hold the right to change, or to add to these rules as I see fit, etc, etc. I will do my best to be fair, and will notify you of any changes.
12. Have fun! XD

Profile Layout

You are called: [Name you go by]
Your loyalty is to: [Family]
You've lived: ... years
Your orientation: (sexuality)
Your Personality: (Give me a few good sentences at least.)

[img]real life picture[/img]

A glance behind you: [history] (About a good paragraph or two, and make it interesting)
Your choice of weaponry:
Your commander: [username]

HTML Code:
[size=2][left][b]You are called: [/b][Name you go by]
[b]Your loyalty is to[/b]: [Family]
[b]You've lived:[/b] ... years
[b]Your orientation:[/b] (sexuality)
[b]Your Personality:[/b] (Give me a few good sentences at least.)

[left][img]real life  picture[/img][/left]

[b]A glance behind you:[/b] [history] (About a good paragraph or two, and make it interesting)
[b]Your choice of weaponry: [/b]
[b]Your commander:[/b] [username] [/left][/size]

Last edited by r_e_n_o_Love; 08-12-2011 at 04:33 AM..