Old 01-15-2015, 06:06 AM

sorry guys, school's been kicking my ass lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
baa - style b
bust or full-body: full-body
mono/colour: colour
reference: moar cat and firebird
other: Whenever you feel motivated enough, can you make me more animated cat-bird things? You can go with the late Christmas idea and have the cat tangled up in tinsel and the bird trying to pull it out. xD Or you can think of something else cute and you can do that instead, I'm not really picky. :U
accepted and! yeah, definitely! im really sorry for being bad about stuff u__u

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LONGCAT~ View Post
I did. :3 By no means are they masterpieces. I actually spelled "sophistication" wrong on the painting too. XD
that's okay - you can just pretend it's purposeful for exactly how sophisticated bearhawk truly is P: and i bet they look great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by woohoohelloppl View Post
Mabinogi's a different game. It came out before, but the reason Vindictus is called Mabinogi: Heroes overseas is because the storyline is a prequel to Mabinogi's. The games are completely different though. :D I'll admit though, Vindictus might be boring without friends early-game because most of the fun things are when you're at a sufficient level for raids.
ah, whoops x__x i just picked up on it bc it sounded familiar. mind telling me what the story-line's sort of about? i could do my own research but i learn better when im directly told haha
and ..... that might be... hard then. i dont really have a lot of friends who play mmos >;v the art looks so pretty though