View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-15-2013, 05:39 AM

When they landed,Rosemary and Galebrind made sure to land a little ways away from the house where the human and dragon were,so as not to startle anyone.Rosemary dismounted and turned just in time to see their new recruit landing behind them."Alright,I'm going to talk to this person.I think Gale said it was a female? Anyway,if the dragons could wait here,I would like you to come with me for support,just in case.They don't seem hostile,but we want to make sure." She said,and headed towards the garden area where the human girl was talking with her dragon."Excuse me,miss? May I speak with you a moment?" She asked.

Gale wasn't entirely happy with the idea of waiting behind while Rosemary went ahead unprotected,but comforted himself with the knowledge that the human male was with her.He had the scent of metal and battle on him,and Galebrind got the feeling he could be trusted.So instead of complaining,the young dragon settled down to wait.He turned to the other dragon."I don't believe I caught your name.I am Galebrind,though the name I was given by my mother was-" He let out a series of whistles and growls that probably passed for a name in dragon,but a human could never replicate.

((finx15:))