View Single Post
Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-15-2016, 02:49 AM

July 15, 2016

Tonight, I got home late and just turned on the television and let it play in the background while I talked with my significant other. Well, more like kept him company while he was trying to get some work done. After all the business-related things and the conference, he now has a presentation to give on Monday for his research. What a busy man, my dear significant other. Anyway, I got to watch several of my favorite shows, hooray. Here are the shows I watched, with the summaries of what happened in the episodes:

In Friends, Phoebe has a new man in her life whom she really likes, but Ross accidentally tells him how she has never had a serious relationship in her thirty years of life. But it all works out in the end!

There was another episode of Friends as well where Phoebe finds out she has a stalker...who meant to stalk her twin sister Ursula! But then the tables turn and Phoebe becomes that guy's stalker to make sure he is not still stalking her sister!

Okay this was technically the morning of July 16, 2016 but I will put it here anyway. I watched Two and a Half Men, and it was with the new guy, not Charlie Harper. I forget the new guy's name because I have not watched many of the newer episodes. But anyway, he and Alan get married in order to make it easier for him to adopt a child or something.

Last edited by Symphony of the Night; 07-16-2016 at 07:56 PM..