View Single Post
SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 05:18 AM

~Allowed

We can be slightly lenient here as we want it to be an epic story. So, if you want to bring in Santa Claus, bring in Santa Claus. If you want to bring in Aliens bring in Aliens. If you want to bring in your old uncle Alfred who has a peg leg, smokes a pipe and claims to be related to Black Beard, bring in old uncle Alfred. If you want to add action scenes, love scenes, humourous scenes, or scary scenes, by all means add them. Take us to Jupiter and back, literally or figuratively.
Chatting is also allowed but I would also like you post a few words at the end of your chat-post-thingy

~Not Allowed

Because I have to be specific about certain things:

-Cursing and explicit stuff. Keep it PG-13

-While fight scenes will be allowed, explicit gore will not. This mainly because, while I am a fan of those gory scene, I an well aware that lot's of people aren't and we don't want anyone feeling uncomfortable.
Example:"He punched the man" and the next person says "In the face" and the next person says " His nose began to bleed"
This is something that would be alright.

"His intestines fell out" and the next person says "Of his abdominal cavity" and the next person says "He struggled to gather them"
No-no. Uh-uh. No way. Period.

-Offensive or derogatory statements