View Single Post
biitchyass
CASS3331

Old 04-23-2015, 07:59 PM

Today is pretty dreary.all these storms keep impacting texas. I love rain but not tornadoez or high winds totally sucks. I keep seeing disasters theymake on tv. They are bad i like watching storm chasers and watching them.go through a dangerous.job watching tornadoez and researching them. I couldnt do that. Where i live is tornado alleywhich they.had a tornado a yr ago. It didnt do much damage but still its freaky to even.think about them.

---------- Post added 04-23-2015 at 03:10 PM ----------

Quote:
MP3Share on emailEmailShare on printPrint

"So Far Away" lyrics

AVENGED SEVENFOLD LYRICS

Find deals near Dallas in SeatGeek"So Far Away"Never feared for anythingNever shamed but never freeA life to heal the broken heart with all that it couldLived a life so endlesslySaw beyond what others seeI tried to heal your broken heart with all that I couldWill you stay?Will you stay away forever?How do I live without the ones I love?Time still turns the pages of the book it's burnedPlace and time always on my mindI have so much to say but you're so far awayPlans of what our futures holdFoolish lies of growing oldIt seems we're so invincibleThe truth is so coldA final song, a last requestA perfect chapter laid to restNow and then I try to findA place in my mindWhere you can stayYou can stay away foreverHow do I live without the ones I love?Time still turns the pages of the book it's burnedPlace and time always on my mindI have so much to say but you're so far awaySleep tight, I'm not afraid (not afraid)The ones that we love are here with meLay away a place for me (place for me)'Cause as soon as I'm done I'll be on my wayTo live eternallyHow do I live without the ones I love?Time still turns the pages of the book it's burnedPlace and time always on my mindAnd the light you left remains but it's so hard to stayWhen I have so much to say and you're so far awayI love you, you were readyThe pain is strong and urges riseBut I'll see you, when He lets meYour pain is gone, your hands untiedSo far away (so far)And I need you to knowSo far away (so far)And I need you to, need you to knowzSubmit CorrectionsThanks to Petr Ikhwan for adding these lyrics.Thanks to Cody Perkins, prof hacker, Rachel, zoe, Alice Smith for correcting these lyrics.Find deals near Dallas in SeatGeekWriter(s): Brian Haner, Matthew Sanders, Zachary Baker, Jonathan SewardCopyright: Skeletons And Bowties Publishing, Emi Blackwood Music Inc., Lewis Christ Publishing, S Gatesmusic, Slayer St. PublishingzA-Z LyricszAAVENGED SEVENFOLD Lyrics"Nightmare" (2010)Request LyricszSubmit LyricsSoundtrackszMusic VideosFacebookzLinks

Advertise HerezPrivacy PolicyDMCA PolicyzContact UsPowered byzAVENGED SEVENFOLD lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. "So Far Away" lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.Copyright © 2000-2015 AZLyrics.com

---------- Post added 04-23-2015 at 03:11 PM ----------

That is an awesome song. I cant stop.listening to it. Do u ever get a sing stuck in ur head

---------- Post added 04-23-2015 at 03:53 PM ----------

Quote:
"One"I can’t remember anythingCan’t tell if this is true or dreamDeep down inside I feel to screamThis terrible silence stops meNow that the war is through with meI’m waking up, I cannot seeThat there’s not much left of meNothing is real but pain nowHold my breath as I wish for deathOh please, God, wake meBack in the womb it’s much too realIn pumps life that I must feelBut can’t look forward to revealLook to the time when I’ll liveFed through the tube that sticks in meJust like a wartime noveltyTied to machines that make me beCut this life off from meHold my breath as I wish for deathOh please, God, wake meNow the world is gone, I’m just oneOh God, help me Hold my breath as I wish for deathOh please, God, help meDarknessImprisoning meAll that I seeAbsolute horrorI cannot liveI cannot dieTrapped in myselfBody my holding cellLandmineHas taken my sightTaken my speechTaken my hearingTaken my armsTaken my legsTaken my soulLeft me with life in hell

---------- Post added 04-23-2015 at 03:54 PM ----------

Metallica one of the number one heavy metal band in the world. Yez yes rock out

---------- Post added 04-23-2015 at 03:55 PM ----------

Posting here to make my gzs

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 04-28-2015 at 02:05 AM.. Reason: Lyrics need to be quoted