View Single Post
Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and she is mine to protect. Let all who would harm her run in fear.
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 07-06-2011, 04:37 AM

"YOU KRIFFING JEDI I OUGHT TO-" Scorch was furious with the Jedi. She'd not only jumped down and left Gavin up there all on his own, put she STILL kept treating them like they were worthless, and he'd had a rocket trained on the door, waiting for them to open it. They'd passed by those guys a while ago, and they'd known they would follow. Click cam up and smacked the back of Scorches head, "Kill now, anger later." Meanwhile, Fixer was trying to hack the door, so the enemy couldn't open it. Gavin paced the walkway nervously. He wasn't sure what to do. He could provide support from up here, but he wasn't used to operating alone. "Please Scorch, if you're going to curse out the general, keep it to the private comm." "but that excuse for a -" Scorch began. "That's an order private." "yes sir" Grumbled scorch. He continued his tirade on the private comm for about five minutes. When he was done, Gavin asked, "Feeling better?" "yeah." "then get to work, Booby trap all of the entrances except for the one directly across from me. And don't worry, I'll talk to her after this." Gavin went back to go get his E Webb and said, "Do TRY to get along while I'm gone. i don't want to have to explain why you guys killed her."

(should i make profiles for the other three?))