View Single Post
Emilio
Newbie Helper
NPC

Old 12-22-2012, 11:55 PM

Frequently Asked Questions

• When will the event end?

The event will last about 10 days. We're aiming to end the event on the evening of January 2nd, PST. (We'll provide more specifics as the ending time draws near.)

• How do I participate in the event?

The staff have prepared many wonderful contests and games for you, which can be found stickied at the top of the Event Forum. Links to each contest are also provided in the next post.

• How do I earn event currency?

You will earn some event currency for each post that you make in the forums during the event.

Additionally, you could get some by playing the game of chance every 15 minutes! But it is a game of chance; so you might win big, or you might lose it all!

Chance game Info

• Ace is LOW
    • Up to 10 pairs of cards to play every 15 minutes, if you guess correctly.
    • Cash out and collect your winnings, or risk losing it all by guessing wrong next round...your choice!
    • You can buy additional plays with your event currency, feeling brave?

• What is event currency for?

It's there for you to be able to gain Event Items (EIs), which are our event rares.

If you participate enough and earn a lot of event currency, you could get some free commons too!

• Are there event commons?

Yes! Just head down to the Special Event Store. For previews of these items, check here.

Please note: Event commons will be available after the event ends. However, they will be moved out into the main stores and will retail for double their event price.

• Are there event rares? How do I earn them?

Yes! You'll be able to find them in the Special Event Store as they are released. They'll be on the back page.

You can either buy them with gold or with event currency, the choice will be yours. However, you won't be able to use gold and event currency to partly pay for the same item.

For EI previews, check out this post.

Please note: After the event, the rares will be removed from the shops and discontinued.

• How much will a complete Event Items (rares) set cost?

115 Tokens or 12,000 gold!

• Why is the Sellback Store closed?

The Sellback Store is closed during events, to prevent people from selling back event items for a large gold gain.

• I don't have enough time to participate so I can't get the EIs that I want! - that's not fair!

We're sorry you feel that way! We did our best to figure out a way to distribute the rare items fairly, and this was the best option available.

Last edited by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa; 01-02-2013 at 05:28 PM..