View Single Post
Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 07-29-2017, 03:48 AM

This will be the grand prize game and the winner will be determined by the person that has the most points accumulated from throughout the event. There will be no judgment or bias, because the points will be collected by participating in various games over the course of the event. It would be difficult to win this one simply by posting alone, however, it would be impossible to win it without posting in here at all.

There are going to be stricter rules in place for the sheer fact of keeping it fair for all involved. I'd apologize for being kind of abrupt about this, but things in the past have necessitated that the rules be blunt and up front to avoid any issues later on during the event.

Many factors will contribute to a person's over all point base:
1. Posting - This will probably be a serious helping force behind a person gathering points to win the top prize(s). It is also necessary for you to post in this thread a specified number of times to even be considered as a participate for the top prize.
2. Games - Of which there are many to choose from, I promise. Everything from dice, to hangman, guess the number, plus a few others, so keep your peepers peeled.
3. Luck - Dice are not something you can easily control and let's face it, they can be the very biggest of assholes at times. Choosing the right square can be a big boost and picking the wrong square can set you way back.

Rules:
1. Posting is required for a person to even be considered as a participate for this prize. There is no designated sign up sheet, your posting dedication will be the indication that you are here to play.
2. You can join in on the action at any stage of the event, but you must hit the minimum number of posts (200) before the event ends. (This number could be reevaluated at some point during the event if the thread activity does not support that high of a number).
3. Friendly competition is acceptable, anything outside of that will not be tolerated.
4. Posts to be counted must contain a minimum of 8 words, not including emojis or punctuation.
5. Posts are to be on topic. It's fine to announce yourself when joining the conversation, but don't just completely ignore what is currently being discussed and run off on your own tangent where you are basically talking to yourself and no one else in the thread. And keep bodily actions to a minimum. Do NOT come in burping, farting, sneezing, what have you, it's not enjoyable to the bulk of people to know that your body is performing a specific, natural function.
6. I reserve the right to exclude anyone from the competition if their behavior is disruptive, rude or otherwise malignant to the others conversing in the thread. No exceptions.

Prizes:
1st Place - Golden Decorative Stockings + 5k
2nd Place - CI of Choice from a list + 25k
3rd Place - CI of Choice from a list + 15k

Last edited by Queen_Andais; 08-19-2017 at 02:29 PM..