View Single Post
Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 09-24-2012, 02:48 AM

Hello and Welcome to the Shooting Star Giveaway. While you are participating in the event, enjoying good food, conversation, and the various festivities, take a moment to look up at the sky at the shooting stars and make a wish. We here at the Shooting Star Giveaway encourage you to write down your wish and post it here to be granted. All wishes will be granted.

There are a few rules to go over before the wish granting commences. Please follow, obey and observe the rules. We are here to help people out, not turn them away.
1. No mules
2. One wish per person
3. Items being wished for have a gold limit of 750 gold.
4. Items being wished for can be any item under the stated gold limit.
5. No badgering PMs or comments in the thread concerning when the item will be delivered, while the event is going on.
6. All wishes will be made using the form provided and posted here in this thread.

Here is the form to be used when submitting your wish.

[I wish I may, I wish I might, have this wish, I wish tonight:]

All wishes will be granted in a timely manner. After the close of the event, if your wish has not been granted within 5 days, please PM me. There could be a multitude of reasons for why the wish has not been granted. If for some strange reason, the item initially wished for is not available or the cost has been determined to be over the set gold amount, you the wisher are given one chance to pick a new item. If the wisher does not want a different item, then they will receive the pure gold.

Much like the stars streaking across the sky, this giveaway isn’t going to last long. Don’t forget to get your wish submitted.

Please stop in, chat, make new friends and enjoy the event.

Last edited by Queen_Andais; 09-24-2012 at 03:08 AM..