Thread: Nights' Inn
View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 06-09-2017, 04:33 AM

When Viridis spoke of owing him, Mira shook his head vehemently. She certainly did not, nor would ever owe him anything. Slowly Mira stood from his chair, he was exhausted, though still very uncertain about everything around him. Was it really okay for him to sleep in the bed, in a room all his own for the night? Was it really okay that Viridis wasted her money on him?

He glanced at her, then at Hunter. Both people seemed rather nice, but how much could he actually trust them? Mira shifted on his feet slightly, not used to being treated as more than just a thing. It was strange, nice, but confusing and a little worrisome. He still didn't know what these people expected of him, what they would want from him in return.

True he had given Viridis' those gold shackles, and they were sure to replace the coin she'd already spent on him, but he doubted that would be enough to repay everything she'd already done for him. She might want something more, she might want to keep him or sell him or something. He felt like this thoughts were just spiraling around in circles, and they were.

For a few moments he felt lightheaded, Mira inhaled deeply and offered a small smile towards Hunter. "I would like to go to my room now, please, if that's alright." As was usual for him, he sounded uncertain and a bit timid.

][Bored? No, it's just that real life responsibilities take priority over RPing, and I have a busy real life. So sometimes it takes me a few days to be able to sit down and post something.][