View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 03-24-2017, 03:31 AM

Nova_Alchemist: I may even draw you and sasuke ;) just need to write more for more inspiration first. Oooh draaaamaaaaa.

Ahna's smile faded remembering the ordeal with Sakura and her new love interest. She never wanted to keep anything from Kakashi but she wanted to keep Sakura happy as well. Speaking in another language she spoke in a very low mumble like whisper "
Zu meinem Grab"
which in her thoughts meant 'to my grave' she turned her head away from Kakashi and closed her eyes not wanting to see his face. If she did she would have probably told him everything right then and there. She couldn't do it. Not yet. Hopefully...she didn't know which to protect or help or keep secret or not. Her mind was jumbled once again.

"Thank you for coming back, but your goal was to make sure the children was safe first." She opened her eyes narrowing them a bit. "Just make sure they're safe, you said you wouldn't abandon them and you didn't. You passed them to me with trust..." Ahna almost hesitating there "Now you can have them back, tell the Hokage I give up my position." Ahna hated to be cruel after all that happened but that was why she didn't want to come back to the leaf village in the first place after being gone so long. Ahna went silent.