View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 12-17-2015, 06:14 PM

A small smirk tugged at the corner of his lips. "No," his gaze fell back on the woman in his arms. "You do not. But your parents did." Rolling his crimson gaze back up to meet her stare, the smirk fell from his face. The look he now wore was grave and serious.

Aleu shifted, slowly pawing at his chest. With each squirm, she managed to cause the grim look to shift back into something more at peace. Finally, his eyes fell back on her. Brow cocked, he snorted. "What are you doing?"

"Being adorable," her ears fluffed as did the tail that she wrapped around his leg.

"You are always adorable though."
His eyes were soft, absorbing every inch of the woman before her with an unyielding, loving gaze.

As her blue orbs met his red pair, the telepathic communication started.

Heed your tongue. She knows nothing of her family. All connections have been severed. I am working hard to make her whole again.

Her memories are lost? Is it the dark magic that lingers in the air?

Dark magic?

Yes, I sensed it the moment I appeared. There's a force not of this world at play here. It appears the creature is building an army for a realm much like our own.

So these aren't Faline's creations?

Oh they are. Only they have been twisted by a Dark Dragon.

Dragon?

Aleu's eyes shifted to Faline then fell back on Rroy.

Nickivant?

No, another. He seeks to build an army to march on the royal that wishes to reclaim her land.

And you gathered all of this how?

I'm Enlightened. I just know things. I've also seen visions. Never understood them, still don't, but the fog is slowly slipping away. I'm sure in due time, all that was exposed to me will make sense. For now, continue your task at hand.

Their foreheads collided as they nuzzled each other. A kiss was exchanged and Aleu was placed gingerly back on the solid ground.

"Thanks for the rescue, love."
Tail flicking cross his chest, she smirked. Twirling around, she returned to Faline's side. "Shall we go?" Her ears pointed in the direction they were to travel.

Although Aleu didn't want Rroy and Faline to converse, not yet, she wouldn't put up a wall. If Faline wished to inquire more, Aleu was in no position to stand between a Unai and her parents.

With a light nod of the head, she told Rroy to play it safe. It was unwise to reveal the dark truth. Just tidbits, enough to inspire hope, would suffice. For now....