View Single Post
ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 01-28-2016, 08:34 PM

Faline rose an eye at the woman; when she saw Rroy, did she feel like she could trust him? She couldn't fully place it, his timing was definitely there for saving Aleu and while his looks made him appear intimidating, it wasn't really anything unusual for the woman who could use her blood to summon creatures from the void. The thing that made him appear the most untrustworthy was the fact that he seemed so disconnected to things around him. There was something about him, that while she wanted to not trust him, she couldn't fully do it.

"Who knows what dark, evil things I've done,"
Faline said, almost as though she were defending the man. "I can't help but feel me being here alone wasn't an accident. I can summon things, bad things, you've seen them." There was a woeful look on her face as she said, "Maybe I killed people that shouldn't have been killed. Who knows what I've done."

As Aleu spoke about how she had done something she hadn't, the Unai had nothing to say to that? How could she? As far as she knew, this world woman was the first real relationship she had; even though she had a sister, she didn't feel that bond between them.

Faline hook her head and sighed before saying, "It sounds like far too much effort than its worth. I can only hope I don't have someone that I loved in my past that's going to sneak up on me after all this is done."

Closing her eyes slowly, a part of Faline couldn't help but be surprised that these 'holy' places were letting her through. It was her fault that these things were coming after them and yet she moved freely.

Her eyes locked on Aleu who was busy building a fire. "Seems easy to say avoid the rabbit if you had memories to recall how it really happened," her tone was bitter, doubtful even as though she truly was doubting if she could tell those rabbits from fact.

Aleu was trying hard to encourage her and it did make the Unai feel bad for snapping at her as much as she had, but to say she wasn't worried would be wrong. She just smirked as she told her that her memories would help her find her destiny. Pulling away, she sighed before laying back on the ground, her eyes closing. "I can only hope my memories can lead to such pleasant things," she muttered to herself.