View Single Post
Bound Birdie
Mistress of Mischief and Mayhem

Old 11-04-2012, 02:35 AM

Yeah luckily they event does span over my days off this time round and I've made sure I won't have to do much but post like crazy XD

yeah bad tires plus snow is really bad. I don't really have to deal with it, I mean I need a bit of traction so I don't hydro plane but most of my tires are okay I just have to rotate them constantly because something about the kind of car we have wares out the rod ending really fast for the front right one goes through more abuse then it should so we always have to buy one new one and rotate them every few months

wow my live updates are totally failing.

It's a 97 chevy concord. Like I said nothing special but she certainly gets me to point a to point b XD
and well Russ is actually the one driving it so really it's for his own safety XD

Well they can't pull you over for nothing you do have to have something like a break light out and what not. But the only thing I've even been close to being in trouble for is having weed on me but after they found it they told me it was under the criminal limit so I was fine to keep it XD so yeah I love our cops

Last edited by Bound Birdie; 11-04-2012 at 02:39 AM..