View Single Post
Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 07-19-2011, 07:37 AM

~Admins Pick's~

The 1st time I won was during April, which just happens to be the month I was born in. It was a total shock and a sweet Birthday surprise. I was getting in touch with my reptilian side. As always.

The 1.5 avatar, although not a true Admins pick was special because it was a "Lise pick" When she noticed it at an event, she gave me a Bertie bear which led to my Robo Lise Cosplay. Without it no win #2

The 2nd time was a huge honor. Considering how many people and avatars there are on Mene at any given time. I had a lot of fun with that one Cosplaying as "Robo Lise". I believe this silly rp of mine is what got me on the mod team, where I got to puppet Lise. It was an honour.

The 3rd avatar was icing on the cake of Mene. I'm always shocked when I win anything here. This is a Cosplay of Purgatori from Choas Comics.

The 4th avatar was special to me. I was the first person to win under the new system. Making this is my first star awarding avatar. It was just a random red head. Nothing special. Mods didn't agree. More luck be to me!

The 5th win got me 2K :D I really like the new system, where more stars = more gold. I wonder if they'll cap it one day. Another red head, this time in a 20s-30s era look.

My 6th win I was Cosplaying Brittney from The Chipmunk adventure for this one. It was so nice to know other remember this movie.

My 7th win I was celebrating the first time I left my now permanent and toxic man baby of an ex.

My 8th win I was my homage to the dead. My dear cat "Pika ika Chuu". We still love you.

My 9th win I was the spirit of the lady of the lake before she became human to roam to other lake lands and repeat her souls' journey across the dreamlands.

My 10th win I was the spirit of the lady of the lake before she became human to roam to other lake lands and repeat her souls' journey across the dreamlands.

My 11th win I was a UFO. I've always loved aliens and the paranormal.

Last edited by Nephila; 02-09-2023 at 06:31 AM..