View Single Post
Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-15-2007, 07:17 PM

NEW EDIT: Starting from page 218, everybody that won an item in the clover posting, can't win a second item in said clover posting. This is to keep things more fair to everyone^^

EDIT: Rule change, since I go to sleep soon. Please re-read them^^
Note to self: last item was sent on page 690.

EDIT2: For now on, for contests 1 & 3, if you won't include in the post/messege the item you want, I'll be giving out random items!

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumehayla
hm...how can we make people get more items.....

first person to post a CLOVER IMAGE on every PAGE DIVIDABLE BY TEN (10, 20, 30....) gets an EVENT ITEM OF THEIR CHOICE!!!!
EDIT: POST WHICH ITEM YOU WANT WITH THE CLOVER!

But remember, NO SPAM ALLOWED. just chat.

ANY clover image. each one has to be different. 3 or 4 leaved, but has to be GREEN!!! xDDDDDD
Also, don't worry if I won't anwser immediately. The first person who posts the clover, just pm me what item you want, and i'll be sending out few at once^^

2. You draw? Go here, each participant gets a free item!!!

3. In this thread, one of our moderators, Mike, will be giving hints about hidden clover images! The clover will look like this:

(Due to people using the last image, Mike has created his own)
and they will be hidden in some of the old threads! First person to pm Mike, with a link to the post with the hidden clover, wins a free item!!!
Edit by Mike: All my clues that I have posted for this event can all be found on the third post.

4. Menewsha trivia! For more info, go here: [x]

And because of that, we'll be releasing some special items! Currently there is new stuff in Clothes Palace and Jewel's Dream, but that's not the end of surprises!

Also, a new store appeared, that will store some items ONLY FOR THIS EVENT!!! So get ready and buy them^^!

Even more new items^^!