View Single Post
Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 01-03-2014, 01:48 AM

It was always nice to step into the cafe after a long night. It had such a welcoming atmosphere. Made possible by the manager of the place. He was always ready to greet his customers amiably. And today was no exception. Yasu had stepped in after a pair of girls and wasn't particularly surprised when the man turned his attention to him after the females had gone to take their seats.

"Good morning Shiro." Yasu greeted the other man with a smile. To be honest, Yasu didn't know much about the other man. Though he regularly visited, he only sometimes had the chance to sit and talk with him. They might have been the same age, but Shirogane was busy with running the cafe. Yasu was still technically a student, who also had a job, but his work was all done online. His mind wandered briefly back to the Wallflower chatroom when he recalled that the man before him had a liking for the iris flower. Hmm.

He was probably just overthinking things.

"A chai latte for today. I ate something before coming over. Thank you."

Rossella laughed, her arms clutching to her sides. After they'd run through lines and performed their skits for the professor, they had been told to form a circle and were now playing rounds of improv games. It was always a lot of fun. It encouraged people to use their imaginations and to think on the spot. Yes, scripted words and pre-made characters were nice, but exploring on the moment reactions was always a lot of fun as well.

"Hey Rose. There's a nice cafe near here. Some of the other girls and I were gonna head over after class. Wanna join us?"

Rossella turned her head, still giggling a bit and her smile widened at her classmate's invitation as she nodded. They were like a small family of their own in this class. Everyone saw one another serious, silly, happy, sad, it would be amazing if they weren't all friends already with how hard they'd all been working together.

Last edited by Aoi Kazuya; 01-03-2014 at 01:51 AM..