View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 01-03-2014, 03:13 AM

Shirogane chuckled lightly at the complement, looking at the other. "I am honored that you feel that way, it is always good to hear someone is happy" he smiled once more, his own mood lightening a bit. He did enjoy when people said they liked his work...when they were honest about it that is. He did not worry about the other being dishonest, but there were plenty who would go along with anything to do with him or say they loved anything to do with him just to be on his good side. People liked the thought of him, they liked him at face value, few took the time to get to know what was benieth the surface.

"If you need anything else, do not hesitate to let me know" he gave another respectful and curtious bow, before he turned to the counter not far away. The male behind it was working on organizing the things behind it as he awaited customers who were not ones to sit inside, be waited on and enjoy. Shirogane moved over, helping him since the male was still in fact fairly new. He blushed a bit, having the manager helping him, which caused a bottle of orange juice to slip through his hands and crash to the floor.

He panicked bowing, "Ah! I'm so sorry! I- " Shirogane gave a slight wave of his hand, "it is alright, do not worry about it." His voice calm and collected, helping the male to not be so afraid. The girls sent a slight glare the other guys way though, for making trouble. Shirogane thought for a moment of saying something to them, at the look that came to the male's face. "It is alright ladies, it is merely juice, it can be replaced" he smiled, causing them to swoon and forget all about the guy, "it is important you were not hurt though" he says. "I'll get a broom and mop" the male says going off, Shirogane kneeled, picking up most of the glass.