View Single Post
Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 12-01-2013, 05:27 AM

Lydia processed words slowly as the fog of her thoughts drifted from her discomfort to not choking on the water she was trying to drink down. She knew she shouldn't drink it all but how she wanted to... An extended moment passed before she relinquished the canteen to Silas with shaking hands and closed her eyes. "Just... just let me have a seat on this step, maybe." She breathed meekly. How embarrassing. A spell like this one happening to some poor defenseless school teacher out in the middle of everything just screamed talk-of-the-town for all those house wives she had known since taking up the position. It was a sure bet there would be question clear into next week-- especially with the cattleman tending to her.

She turned her head and saw the shadow of a much willowier man approaching with a bag. It had been a months since she had seen a doctor stop over in Little Well, generally folks that fancy didn't stick around that long, but it made clear exactly who he was and she was very relieved. "Well... call me a liar, Mr. Kelly, I believe... I believe we do have a doctor in Little Well."