View Single Post
fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Penpal

Old 01-02-2015, 08:03 AM

Another Jan. 1, 2015

My grandparents decided to throw a party on New Years Day to celebrate Billy and Kristina's marriage. We had all kinds of yummy food, and Billy and Kristina opened cards and presents. I had gotten them this wedding cake topper that had a bride standing in a horse drawn carriage, while the groom was outside helping her out. They absolutely loved it, and told me exactly where they would put it. After the party was over, we went ice skating. It was the first time I had ever been ice skating, and I actually did really well. I didn't fall (not even once...although there was a few close calls), and I barely held on to the railing. It was so much fun to spend that extra time with my family, and it made it even more special that I got to spend my first time skating with them. Afterwards, my mom, brothers, and I went to Cracker Barrel for supper, and I bought some really cool starfish napkin holders that I plan to use as curtain holders. It was a really great day (actually, it was a really great week!)

Pics:

Last edited by fireprincess; 01-05-2015 at 09:44 PM..