View Single Post
Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 06-09-2015, 01:55 AM

(So sorry I didn't post. Life happened and now that I have no school I can get back to posting again~ >3<)

... the guardian fairies." Guardian fairies? "Those fairies that you saw earlier are always on the lookout for intruders and such, good thing that I knew who you two were or you would both be dead meat by now." Moonshine shivered violently at the thought. Confused at Moonshine's presence, the elf shot the girl a questioning stare. "What's that?"
"What?"
"The thing beside you on four legs?" Moonshine was a little peeved at the fact that the elf called her a 'thing', but it wasn't like she expected him to know better by the look in his eyes anyway.
"Moonshine's a cow." The elf nodded and said nothing else as the port raised up to their level for them to get on. The girl noticed that the port was powered by hydraulic lifts, and she was surprised that such things existed. "Welcome to Pelanis! There are lots of things to do here, though Alec probably has given you your task already, right?" The girl nodded her head, though if she was honest, she kind of forgot the task. The elf noticed this and handed her a small slip of paper. "It's from Alec." As if the smell of expensive cologne and wet fur was of any indication. Opening the note, it said...