View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-27-2013, 04:12 AM

Gemini bit her lip. "Okay, starting with the hard stuff I see." She said, running a hand through her hair. "All right, well, my name is Gemini Starr. I was raised in the leaf village- I don't know where I was born. I'm an orphan, see, and no one seems to know who my parents were or where they went. What happened was, one day the Hokage stepped out of his office, and found a small child just sitting there. She was about two years old, very dirty, and extremely unusual. She had bright red hair, blue eyes, and fox ears. She also had a tail. The Hokage asked the little girl her name, and she told him Gemini Starr, but that was the only thing she seemed to know about herself. He put the child in foster care and began an investigation, but no one ever found anything." Gemini paused. Took a breath. Continued. "Medical examinations turned up something interesting. The child was a fox demon. Not a vessel, a demon. So I grew up knowing I wasn't human, but luckily I learned to make my unusual parts disappear, so no one else knew. I made a friend, named Naruto. Even he didn't know. He also didn't know how my foster father treated me. For all intents and purposes, I was a slave. One day, Naruto happened to come over just as I was being beaten. He got me out of there and let me stay with him for a while, until the bastard was sent to jail. I was only six. That's why I admire Naruto-kun. He saved my life. Anyway, after that I lived on my own. And that's it. That's all I know about who and what I am." She finished. By that time, her face had become an emotionless mask, her voice cold and flat.

Naruto caught on to what Yugito was saying, and suddenly he was sharing her grin. "Oh, yeah, that's a good idea! And that way, we could even take out a few teams, so that there are less of them in the next exam!" He said mischievously. Sakura looked a bit nervous, but saw that the plan made sense. Even Sasuke had to agree. People would be tired and unwary by the time they got to the tower. It was the best place to stage an ambush.