View Single Post
CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 09:25 AM

Axsher watched Kai intently as he unfolded his own menu and placing it on the table. He scanned it, making a mental note of what he wanted then looked back up at Kai as he heard the other speak. Honestly Axsher was a little appauled by that statement, no one has ever said he wasn't weird. Staring slightly wide eyed at Kai he continued to listen. As he stopped talking a huge grin was on Axsher's face.

"I hope you are ready to order, the waitress should come over soon." Biting down on his lip again he smiled, "I'm rather glad to have met you. It seems that in all honesty we are alike in many ways... Basically I know what you are trying to say. I'm also very glad that you have started to open up to me. I've never really talked to someone who could maintain my attention..." Luckily the waitress came up just in the nick of time so he wouldn't spill the beans about being a cannibal.

"Yes, I would like a chicken salad and how about a strawberry smoothie, also whatever my friend would like to eat." Throwing a grin and a wink at Kai then handing the menu to the waitress who was staring at both men unashamed. "Get whatever you would like." He told Kai happily.