View Single Post
jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-02-2011, 08:15 PM

What's this for then?!

This is the place for you to record your endeavours with your paper Yan.
Keep it just as you would a normal journal, it's not just for your pictures, tell us all about your thoughts and feelings during the adoption trial, as well as what you've got up to with him.

Some things to remember

:drool: Only one picture per task. You can take as many as you like, but you can't submit more than one for each thing that you do with Yan, so make sure you pick the best one!
:drool: Normal Mene rules apply in here too. You can dress up your journal to make it look nice, but don't go over the top and end up in image spam territory. Less is more, as they say.
:drool: Be inventive! Yan needs a lot of entertaining, so be as creative as you like with regard to your activities with him.
:drool: Whilst all of your journal will be read, it would be helpful to the adoption committee if you had a post at the head of your journal specifically for your pictures, with a brief description and a link to the post that one's in. This will make final judging a whole lot easier :)
:drool: Check here for a reminder on how to reserve posts without them merging together :D
:drool: It would be super helpful to me if, in your reserved pictures post, you made sure that the images displayed and weren't just links that I have to click on. AND if you could number them consecutively so that I can compare numbers to your points tally and know which ones are new :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~