View Single Post
ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 01-08-2016, 08:44 PM

Nyx cocked her head, giving Melik a sideways glance. "And sometimes fighting isn't the best way to solve things," she said before pushing off the wall as well, though she didn't move towards the mostly boarded up window. She just watched him as he spoke the rest; she disagreed with the fighting, with everything they had gone through, how was that the best idea? Besides, what were the odds that they all weren't being hunted at this point? Was the facility really completely destroyed or were people out there looking for them? The deck seemed like it was stacked against them, ever since they were taken to that place.

The woman's brow furrowed when Melik mentioned something about the gross friend. "That's not very nice," she said, turning her head away from the man to look back towards the sleeping woman. "No one knows anyone else's circumstance and it's not like any of us chose what we got. All we can do is help and support one another because what we have is different, one can't go through what we did and not think themselves as a monster after that. We're different, Melik. No one will accept us for what we have become. If we can't accept each other, then we're doomed."

She started to walk away from him when he spoke up again, talking about getting her necklace back. She stopped and lowered her head, shaking it. "I've considered it lost since I woke up without it. Only a miracle would bring it back. They have no reason to hold onto anything that belonged to us before. Besides, trying to plan some sort of 'save the things of old', would put too much threat on the group. It's best to look ahead and plan what we do next."

Nyx stared the male dead in the eye and with all the seriousness she could muster she said, "If you want to try and plan ahead, you talk to Eleanor because they," she pointed out to the others. "They only listen to her and Eleanor isn't the type to play games with someone's life."

It was warm, fluid pouring down the skin, like a shower, only it smelled, sweet yet bitter at the same time. She flickered open her eyes, but whatever it was that was pouring over her burned. She closed her eyes tight, rubbing them before trying to open them again. Everything was red. She licked her chapped lips, they tasted metallic. She could feel her heart racing as she looked at her hands, they were glistening in a red fluid. Bodies lay around her. It was blood.

Red eyes snapped open as the white haired woman woke with a start. She sat up quickly, a blonde moved, unnoticed towards her. Looking down at the grey jumper she wore, she saw reddish brown stains all over it, over her arms. Her breathing picked up further and she pulled at the fabric, looking at it over and over before she let out a loud scream.

The room went silent, all eyes fell to the girl. Some people shied away from the sudden noise, others covered themselves as though they thought they were going to be hurt. There were some that went to comfort the others while others stood frozen, almost in shock. People started to swarm around the girl and she tried to tear her jumper off, tried to undo the zipper. Her hands were too shaky though, she couldn't get a grip on it, fortunately.

"Now, now," a slightly high pitched voice said as a girl weaved her way through the group and forced herself to the front. Very long pale blonde hair fell down her back, the very tips black, blacker than they had been earlier that day. Noah lightly pushed Lydia out of the way as she sat next to the new girl as she fumbled in panic with her clothing. "Hey, hey," she cooed as she lifted the girls head to meet her eyes. "It's ok, you're safe now."

Those red eyes stared helplessly at the girl, tears poured down them in torrents as she shook her head. "No," she cried silently, almost breathless. "I, I did it again. I did a bad thing."

Noah gave the girl a warm look, her brow furrowing slightly in worry as she pulled the girl near, her forehead against hers. "You did nothing wrong. You're safe now, no one is going to get you."

The white haired girl tried to push back against her, but found that the other had too strong of a grip on her. "But I killed them. I killed people. Don't you understand? I'm a murderer. I'm a horrible person."

Noah closed her eyes as she moved one hand to the back of the woman's head, as though she were pulling her close for a hug. "No, you saved people," she said as she slowly opened her eyes again.

Hearing that caused the girl to pause, she said nothing which allowed the other to continue. "Because of you, people got out of there. You even carried a person out with you."

"No one here is going to think badly of you," another voice said, though it wasn't as soft and friendly. Noah pulled away and looked behind her to see Eleanor standing there, holding a small pile of cloth. "Noah, help our new friend get changed."

The other said nothing, merely nodded as she lightly pulled the girl up, leading her out of the room and away from the watching eyes of others. Eleanor's eyes then fell back to Lydia. "Find Sabine, have her help you in making sure everyone is alright. People are jumpy right now, we don't need any accidents." The woman nodded quickly and scurried off.