View Single Post
musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ^^
Penpal

Old 07-07-2017, 02:37 AM

I have two mini games to play with you. I hope that you have fun

A classic Mene Mini Game that is zee dice. How to play is really simple. At certain points (or pages) I will tell you to aim for a number. By using this form, you have a crack at winning a random prize! A prize so random, I don’t know what it is XD The difficulty might change, or you might have to do 3 rolls to get the number. Just keep an eye out for the changes of the dice. Don’t forget to tag me to get noticed!*

Quote:
Time to roll zee dice!
Username:
[dice ]without the space[/dice]
*I’m not one of those types who hunt through the threads, so this is the best way for me to see the roll.

Oho! You spotted something near the cash register. I recently scored a sample of a prototype game. But sadly, I only got given 3 Boosters. But I don’t mind sharing it with you.

How to play:
- I have 3 booster packs on me which has 6 cards in each pack. Each card has something different on it.
- There are four quiz cards, one instant prize and one small gold prize in each booster.
- There will be three ‘openings’ at different times, so if you want a card, you have to be super quick.
- If you get a quiz card, it’s anyone’s game. I’m not going to give too much away, but the premise is still the same. Get it right, win a prize.
- Fun Fact: Did you know that the card designs are made by the wonderful Xogizmoox? Give Gizzie a huge Hi-5/hug for doing a fantastic job!
- If you are the lucky ones, you will be able to keep the card you chose, no matter what you get it ❤

So, how can you grab a card? Simple. You MUST post with the following form below:

Quote:
GIMMIE A CARD!! I WANT A CARD!!
Username:
What is your Destiny Draw?:
Second Card?:
Remember only 6 will have a chance to grab a card each “opening”. So first come, first serve. Also, be warned. There WILL be doubles in one of the packs to make things v. interesting.

EDIT: I have been asked how this form works. It's just a normal form. Destiny Draw/Second Card is just first and second choice.

Wanna have a stab at the Quiz Cards? Here’s the form:
Quote:
I GOT THE ANSWER!!
Username:
What Round? (I know this isn’t necessary, but it shows we’re on the same page):
Card Number:
Answer: (please put the answer and why you think it’s that? Be creative as you want!)
Maybe the best 4 creative answers might get a gold prize? And please, try and answer the questions before using Google/Bing/whatever. That takes away the creativity. You never know, you might surprise yourself.

Last edited by musasgal; 07-16-2017 at 08:45 PM..