View Single Post
Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 07-29-2014, 05:53 PM

Seneca listens calmly to him while he explains different things again. She knew the baby she would care would be not a normal child. Also there may be a chance she would pass along her gift to the child. Seneca knew Leon would need to know this sooner or later. "You know, Leon. The child will be strong...not because he or she will be part vampire but also they may have something special." She nibbles her lip, looking at him, thinking for an moment. Reaches up and unties the top two ties on her dress. Then she pulls part of her dress down from her left shoulder.

"See I have the powers of a summoner. I can summon and contral any kind of beast of any element." She had a birthmark with ancient writing on it. It was strange but it was proof that she was one. "There is always been some kind of power like mine born within royal family about every 100 years. Sometimes twice if possible." She looks over at him before she lays on her back straight.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Alistar sheath his sword and turns around. He looks over at the hooded figure before him then to Naomi. Yea he knew the risk but he needed his love back. Also he knew that she had power that could be used the wrong way. He crosses his arms once he place the sword back into the case. "I know very well the risk of this, but I will save her no matter what. Her parents did the foolish thing into giving her to that monster." He stares down at the ground, balling his fists to his side. He looks back up at the figure, "Plus they could used that power she has, against her very own kingdom. Also I'm tired that we have to bind down to those beast. It's time for us to fight back instead of running around with our tails between our legs." The duke watches her coming close, "I'm still not sure how to get her back, that's why I need any kind of help."