Thread: Baby, Be Mine
View Single Post
Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-06-2017, 10:37 PM

(10 Points) - Show us that you're ready to become one with your new little tyke by filming a short video of yourself sharing a special moment with Baby Xan. (You may either print the Xan at the bottom of this post, or use the one you created in the Body tasks.) Don't forget to say or show your username somewhere in the video!

. . .

(8 points) - Just like for adults, it is very important for little ones to have a soothing environment to retreat to when the stresses of daily life begin to be too much. For this challenge, create & photograph a real-life space that would be a nice, welcoming-yet-babyproof place for Baby Xan to relax. (You don't need a very large area - this can be something you set up in a corner of a room & photograph.) Please remember to include your username before you snap the pic!

. . .

(6 points) - Few things add enrichment to one's life like exploring new places. Lucky for you, Baby Xan loves to travel! Print out the below picture, cut him out and snap a pic of Baby Xan chilling in some exotic location. (If you're short on palm trees, use your imagination & tell us why your chosen location is "exotic" in the description.) Username included, pretty please!

. . .

(4 points) - You've already painted a picture of Baby Xan, but what would he create if he were the one behind the crayon? Show us by doodling, drawing or painting a magnificent forgery of Xan's own art! (You may need to also explain what it is.. Baby art can be kinda.. abstract.)

. . .

(2 Points) - Perhaps the greatest skill we can impart upon our children is the ability to experience contentment. Create an avatar that illustrates the following statement: "I have everything I need to live a full, happy life."

Baby Xan to Print:

SPOILERX

Please Note: If you are unable to print Xan, you may trace and color him instead. Alternatively, you may use the Xan you created in Body tasks as a substitute for paper Xan in any tasks that require him. :)

Enter your SPIRIT tasks by pasting this form into the thread:
[B][COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="4"]I have completed a SPIRIT task![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[B]Description:[/B] ( describe your entry if needed. )
[B]Link or image/text:[/B]

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 02-11-2017 at 05:47 AM..