View Single Post
p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 10-21-2011, 04:33 PM

Stopping abruptly as the man appeared in front of him, Horus removed his hand from the blade. A high priest stood before him. Horus disrespectfully frowned at him, instead of bowing or saying anything at all. The man's eyes were white, but looked directly into his, it was clear to Horus with the feeling that overcame him, this man was no high priest. Looking to Cena as the 'priest' did, Horus snorted, "Cena, leave. I will fetch you from the central hall when my business here is finished." Horus waited until Cena was out of sight before speaking again, "Who are you, and what interesting knowledge do you wish to bestow? I am a busy man, make it quick."

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

Gasping slightly as Horus stopped abruptly in front of her, Cena caught herself before she plowed into the back of him. She stepped to the side to see a tall man with a white cane and matching white eyes. When his eyes met hers, Cena shivered. She felt as if she should be bowing or groveling, she couldn't decide which, but her eyes quickly found the floor again before Horus could see that her eyes were wandering. When he ordered her to leave, she responded a quick, "Yes master," before heading towards the central hall.

As she made her first right, she heard voices. It sounded like the young prince. Cena smiled, she was quite fond of the boys antics and he made her laugh, not something she did often or was allowed for that matter. As she approached the entrance to another hall, she glanced down to see the Pharaoh, his family, Talim and Zahur. She wanted badly to see Zahur and Jahi, but Horus had ordered her not to see Zahur again. She stood at the corner of the hall waiting for a moment, wondering what she should do, but knowing the answer, as she waged an internal battle with herself.