View Single Post
AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 10-21-2011, 04:53 PM

Yellow eyes glanced behind her, some instinct that didn't just come from being feline, but something in her as a goddess was telling her that change would be quickly coming. Death maybe? She wondered as she easily climbed the steps of the black temple with the grace of a cat. Anubis would know. She told herself, sighing into the luxurious breeze the came in behind her to flow into the main hall. "Dear nephew, are you here or hiding further below still?" She asked, a lilting quality to her tone lending it a joking meaning.

Akila smiled brightly when she heard her husband's laughter, turning to look at him as he reached them and kissed her forehead. "I did not run for fun though. You, my dear, were chasing me around the grounds, throwing mud about." She tried to pout, but the smile didn't want to cooperate. Lightly hitting the male on his shoulder when he mentioned Anubis taking their son, causing young Jahi to hide behind her skirt. "Do not listen to him. Anubis would not do such a thing. He is a fair god." She spoke firmly, but there was still joy and mirth dancing in her eyes, especially as she watched Jahi excitedly recount practically every second of his morning to Zahur.